AC and DC charging with integrated charging communication
In order to win over the market and ensure satisfied customers, it must be possible to charge an electric vehicle efficiently and reliably now and in the future. In addition, conformity with international standards is crucial for uninterrupted charging. These norms form the basis for trouble-free use of the Scienlab On-Board Charger.
The Scienlab On-Board Charger can be used for various charging concepts. The component ensures AC charging with the related PWM communication as well as the PLC communication while DC charging. Thus the on-board charger permits standard-compliant charging to IEC 61851-1 (PWM) and to DIN SPEC 70121 and ISO 15118 (PLC).
- DC charging communication (PLC) according to DIN SPEC 70121 and ISO 15118
- Full interoperability with all standard-compliant charging stations
- Charging communication starts automatically, no additional configurations required
- Charging power up to 22 kW
- Increase of charging power by parallel connection of several Scienlab On-Board Chargers
- Maximum efficiency thanks to silicon carbide technology
The Scienlab On-Board Charger includes the power electronics and the communication module, to enable AC and DC charging. The on-board charger is verified with the Scienlab test solutions for the charging technology.