In mobile applications such as electrified vehicles, pedelecs and industrial drives, the use of an inverter is indispensable in order to attain the required dynamics while maintaining high efficiency. Thanks to the high protection class IP 6K9K, a Scienlab inverter can among others be used in cars, buses, railway vehicles, machinery or boats. Scienlab also realizes special inverter solutions for customer-specific or stationary applications on request.
- Parameterizable platform for PMSM and ASM
- High energy density and compact design
- Automotive-compatible tool-chain with customizable, customer-specific interfaces
- State-of-the-art FOC in Matlab/Simulink
- Highly dynamic output currents owing to the hardware and software structures
- Increased robustness thanks to the protection class IP 6K9K
- Certified to LV 124, ISO 20653, IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-21; on request certifiable to ISO 26262, VDA